Friday, January 22, 2010

Doctor Who meets Dr. Seuss

My daughter recently discovered her daddy's stash of Dr. Seuss books.  She immediately fell in love with Fox In Sox.

"Mommy, read my Doctor Who book!"
"Doctor Who?  Do you mean your Dr. Seuss book?"
"Yes, my Doctor Wheuss book."

Evidently Doctor Who and Dr. Seuss have now joined forces to battle universal bad guys, such as the above mentioned Fox in Sox who tortures poor Mr. Knox with terrifying tongue twisters.  Let me tell you, I have a hard time not laughing when Turtle asks me to read her Doctor Wheuss book now!

The giggles continued when I saw this Everything I Know in Life I Learned From Doctor Who poster
(sorry, couldn't get the image any larger!):



The poster image is so blurry that I can't see what I've learned by watching The Doctor! Oh well. I have logged many hours watching Doctor Who (classic and new).  Think DH will mind if I placed this inspirational poster of the Dishy David Tennant on our bedroom wall?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awwww, you cared enough to leave a comment! Thank you so much for making my day :-D