Saturday, January 29, 2011

10 Things in February

I've seen many people write "100 Things To Do This Year" lists.  I'm afraid that if I were to create such a list I would fill it with things that I know I probably won't do, and therefore not do anything at all from the list because I know realistically they can't be don.  So I figure if I break it down to 10 things a month and fill it with practical goals, by the end of the year I will have done 100 things!  Well, it makes sense in my head.  I tend to think about things I'd like to do rather than actually doing anything.  I've decided unofficially that my mantra for the year is "action", and creating a list of 10 things to do each month fits nicely along with the idea.

10 Things I Want To Do In February
  1. Read 5 books
  2. workout 3 times each week
  3. Try the Cinch! eating plan
  4. Reschedule my missed hair appointment
  5. Decide what my garden plantings will be
  6. Play in the snow with Turtle
  7. Take down the rest of the Christmas decorations
  8. Finish the first drawing lab from my Sonheim book
  9. Make a cover for my nook
  10. Create an office space in or near the kitchen

Goals



1 comment:

  1. Nicely done and beautiful images on your page, the mushrooms are so fun! And your Goals Elephant is precious, when you read Switch, you'll see why I like him so much. :)

    ReplyDelete

Awwww, you cared enough to leave a comment! Thank you so much for making my day :-D