I'm not sure what came over me yesterday, but I was just BURSTING with energy! I think in the back of my mind I realized that June is almost over, and I didn't have a whole lot to show for five weeks of being a Summer Domestic Goddess. So instead of fretting, dithering, and procrastinating by sticking my nose in a book -I got busy. I followed thru an impulsive plan to do a mini-makeover on Turtle's room!
During my Miracle Monday of Energy, I:
- Got Turtle to summer camp on time
- Hit the gym
- Hit the stores for new shelving to install in Turtle's room
- Picked Turtle up from summer camp
- Primed her doll house
- Sanded & primed her old table
- Sanded & primed her old storage bench
- Assembled new shelving (hooray for flat pack furniture!)
- Reorganized her toys onto new shelving
- Painted the exterior of doll house (pink)
- Kept both Turtle & myself fed
- Weeded the garden
Have you tackled any projects this summer?