Friday, June 15, 2012

Practicing Gratitude

Do you ever had a gratitude journal?  I started one after I finished reading The Gifts of Imperfection. I came across the journal in a stack while I was rearranging my living room. Yes, I started something that I immediately forgot about -how shocking.  But it is something I would like to pick back up, so I'm going to add it to my existing morning routine. It will fit perfectly after my daily stretching routine and before I start my digital reading in the morning. And lucky you -I'll share a few nuggets of my gratefulness each week. With Instagram, of course! Hmmmm, perhaps I should call this "Instagratitude"?

Making ice cream

Sprinkler fun

Nature art

Continuing the Jubilee fun


What are the moments from the past week you want to remember and cherish forever? Share your thoughts or a link in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awwww, you cared enough to leave a comment! Thank you so much for making my day :-D