Sunday, September 2, 2012

Off like a herd of turtles


Copyright (c) 123RF Stock Photos

Yes, I know - I'm the Queen of Irregular Blog Posts. I have the best of intentions, but somehow always manage to not blog. Sigh.

But at least I can report that the school year has begun! So far I have been able to get myself up and to the gym before school four mornings a week, plus once a week after school to work with my trainer. This has helped tremendously with daytime pain and energy. However, I am discovering that I am completely out of energy by 5:00. Then I struggle for another 2 hours until I can put Turtle to bed. Since I'm getting home from school between 4:30 and 5:00, I don't have much functional awake time available during the work week. The weekends are becoming full with the things I can't get done during the week. Thank goodness this is a holiday weekend so I have an extra day to get things done!

It is most definitely time to tweak my Fibro Action Plan. I have an idea (or two) up my sleeve to put in motion that may help enhance my awake time. Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy that I am able to sleep (mostly) through the night. I would just like to enjoy the hours I have between work and bedtime. I'm sure my family would agree that Wet Noodle Mommy is not much fun to be around!

1 comment:

  1. I am just as sporadic as you are, if not even more so. :-P

    Congratulations on a good start to the year. You should be proud of yourself for making the effort. You should also be proud of yourself for taking the time to reflect after a week and realizing that you need to tweak your goals a bit. Most people would just give up. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Awwww, you cared enough to leave a comment! Thank you so much for making my day :-D