Monday, March 15, 2010

Did you think I forgot you?

No, but I did forget how much time and energy is needed to get ready for parent/teacher conferences!

I'm slowly getting back to normal, with the emphasis on *slowly* -the time change is going to throw me off for a few days................

But my home is undergoing a spring clean, ready for visitors during my fabulous week off (hint hint ms. caboo).

Before my much-needed-spring-break is the delightful St. Patrick's Day.  It falls on a Wednesday this year, which means DH will be working :(  I don't fancy making corned beef & cabbage just for myself, so maybe I'll just celebrate with a Guinness.  Or Jamesons.  Do you do anything special for St. Patrick's Day?

1 comment:

  1. I got the hint....will call you and set something up! I also celebrated St. Patrick's day with corned beef in the crock pot and a beer. It was delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Awwww, you cared enough to leave a comment! Thank you so much for making my day :-D