Thursday, February 25, 2010

Scaredy Cat Challenge: Nearly Finished!

I've started the pocket detail, but I'm thinking I won't post another pic of the smock until it is all finished.  A little mystery, n'est-ce pas?  I'm spending the weekend at my mother's so I should have plenty of time to get it done.  She doesn't have internet access so at least that excuse distraction won't get in my way!

Since I don't have a photo of the smock to share, I'll peruse my archives to find something to entertain you with....

.....OK, here's a picture of the smock recipient taken 11 months ago.  Her hair is much longer now!  She's still fascinated by sand, though.  Unfortunately I doubt we will be able to play at the park like this on our next spring break.  It starts in three weeks and the snow hasn't even begun to melt yet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awwww, you cared enough to leave a comment! Thank you so much for making my day :-D