Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Artist in the Office

The Artist in the Office: How to Creatively Survive and Thrive Seven Days a Week
I don't consider myself an Artist, but I do consider myself creative.  I may have mentioned this before, I'm also a compulsive reader.  Being summertime, I'm finding myself at the library more frequently.  On one of my recent trips I found a copy of The Artist in the Office.  I heard about this book in another blog, so I jumped at the chance to read it for myself.

What I liked about it was that it wasn't just about how to have a day job and still call yourself an artist, but a book about being yourself no matter what you are paid to do.  It is a quick read (if you don't stop at the writing prompts), and even if YOU don't consider yourself an artist, it may help you find peace with your 9-5 job :)

1 comment:

Awwww, you cared enough to leave a comment! Thank you so much for making my day :-D