Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Sewing Bo for Turtle

Turtle absolutely adores the sewing box I just finished -she truly believes it is for her!  To keep her from feeling left out & to hold her sewing materials, I decided she needed her own sewing box.


She's very young so it doesn't need to be large or complicated.  I found this metal box at my local craft store.  She loves stickers so I bought these fun travel scrapbook stickers to decorate the box.


She loved having a project of her own!  After the box was decorated, she sat next to me for at least 10 minutes and did her own sewing  ( plastic canvas, yarn and a stitching block)What I hadn't anticipated was the fact that the stickers can come back OFF, so now I have London memorabilia stuck all over my living room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awwww, you cared enough to leave a comment! Thank you so much for making my day :-D