Friday, July 9, 2010

Poster Love

I have a Kandisky poster ready to frame and hang on my classroom wall.

Farbstudie Quadrate, c.1913

Farbstudie Quadrate, c.1913 Poster



But as I was trolling for images to use on my blog, I found this series:

Twentieth Century Art Masterpieces -Wassily Kandinsky - Watercolor

Twentieth Century Art Masterpieces -Wassily Kandinsky - Watercolor Art Print


I like the picture of the artist and information that goes along with the work!  I'm thinking I'll be asking my parents to get some for our classroom :D

Masterworks of Art - Water Garden at Giverny

Masterworks of Art - Water Garden at Giverny Art Print


African American Artists - Allan Rohan Crite - School's Out

African American Artists - Allan Rohan Crite - School's Out Art Print

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awwww, you cared enough to leave a comment! Thank you so much for making my day :-D