Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Update: Rage Against the Wardrobe

People seldom notice old clothes if you wear a big smile.  ~Lee Mildon

Special Wardrobe, from a Vogue Pattern Book c.1930

Special Wardrobe, from a Vogue Pattern Book c.1930 Giclee Print


So far, no one has noticed my limited wardrobe!  Of course, we are only on the 2nd week of school :)  I had to make an emergency substitution and switch out a pair of workout shorts for long pants -it was COLD the morning I did my long walk!  Other than that, I am quite pleased with my selection.  I continue to plot and plan what I could do with the extra closet space if I have the guts to clear out once the experiment is over.  Quake in fear sock drawer -you are next on the declutter list!


Are you doing a clothing challenge?  Let me know how you are doing!

3 comments:

  1. I must confess my sock drawer is huge! Between socks for work, socks for running, and socks for anything else, it is chock full. Even Bud said "My God! Do you have enough socks?!" So I do need to clean out the socks that have holes in the toes. Bye Bye! Am planning on cleaning out the closet next week--time to donate to Goodwill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not doing the Rage Against the Wardrobe challenge...but I did start on tidying out my wardrobe today! :) It felt good to get things organised in there...I've been in a fashion funk the last couple of weeks with the change of weather. Hoping to step out in sassy style from now on! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cleaned out my sock drawer today (along with the rest of my chest of drawers). We are on a roll! :D

    ReplyDelete

Awwww, you cared enough to leave a comment! Thank you so much for making my day :-D