Fortunately for me Lee of FLYwashed had the brilliant idea of shing her favorite pamper items. Maybe if I nurtured myself a bit my swiss cheese of a brain would recall where we last saw my funny bone.
How to Pamper C-Joy (non-calorically)
- Magazines. Preferably home, decorating or craft please. The snazzier the cover, the better! (I may not judge a book by the cover, but magazines - you betcha I do!)
- Turning on a Scentsy. After years of living with a bird & a small child, I got out of the candle habit. I make do with the scented wax you melt over a low-wattage bulb in a pretty container. These days I'm burning Pumpkin Pie upstairs and Irresistible in the basement.
- Perfume. I find scents really boost my mood. I love playing with my essential oils at home, but when I'm heading out the door I like to put a lil' something on my wrists. Somehow I feel like a grownup when I have a splash of scent on! My current favorite is Juicy Couture -I got the Original Rollerball so I can slip it in my bag & take it with me when I need a quick pick-me-up (and the price was right).
- Tea. Not necessarily without calories as I tend to drink my tea with milk in the mornings. But still, I love having a variety of teas to choose from. Black, white, green, red, herbal infusions -I'm an equal opportunity teaist. Pairs perfectly with pamper number 1
- Creating. As in -anything! Baking, painting, crocheting, writing, sewing. Heck, even PLANNING a creative project entertains me.