Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Gingerbread Baby

Gingerbread BabyI fly by the seat of my pants quite frequently at school.  I have themes planned out and lessons to go along with the themes, but I like to leave wiggle-room so I can entertain last minute ideas.  Just minutes before typing this blog, I saw a tweet referring me to activities around the very book I am going to read today in my class,  Jan Brett's  The Gingerbread Baby.  What an amazing coincidence!  I checked it out because quite frankly, the activities I have to go along with this book are pretty lame.  If you are a homeschooler, a teacher, or a parent in desperate need of things for Junior to use, check out this Gingerbread Baby Preschool Pack here.  I haven't patrolled this site much yet, but it looks like there is a lot of good stuff here!

A Gingerbread Man Reacts to Being Eaten by a Young Male



No comments:

Post a Comment

Awwww, you cared enough to leave a comment! Thank you so much for making my day :-D