Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Maybe it's the full moon


Mariani Wine Good for Health Strength Energy and Vitality as Recommended by His Holiness the Pope



Or maybe it's the wine I'm drinking.

But I really don't know what the deal is.  I'm fighting the same bug that kept Turtle home from school most of last week.  I could barely drag myself out of bed this morning.  My head has been pounding for most of the day.  But for some reason I am positively BRIMMING with energy!

This is not like me.  At all.

Usually by the time I get home from work, all I want to do is sit on my patch of the sofa and rock back & forth while sucking my thumb. And nursing a glass of wine.

The kitchen was rescued in record time upon our return.  A school project was finished.  I got some creative work done.  I even managed to hang out on Twitter and catch up on some blogs!  Granted, my living room still looks like it was attacked by a three year old, but still -wish I knew where this was coming from.  So I can make it happen again.  At this rate I might reach "moderately productive" speed!  I might even exercise again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awwww, you cared enough to leave a comment! Thank you so much for making my day :-D