Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Look Out Disney, Here I Come!


It is semi-official:  I'm heading to Disney World for the 2012 Half-marathon!  I'm considering it semi-official because registration for the event doesn't begin until mid-March.  But I have approval from my boss to go for it, essential as it would mean missing school for a few days.  More importantly, my DH is on board with going. 

I don't think we'll be doing a full 6 day/7 night extravaganza.  And we'll probably be staying at one of the value resorts.  I've ordered the free vacation planning DVD, but I would value your input as well.  For those who have gone ahead of me, what is your advice?  Will you be doing any of the races in 2012?!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is so exciting! When is the Half? I wnat to meet you there! My plan has always been to return to disney when i reach goal. I am SOOOO excited for you!!

    x
    x
    lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be the longest year ever! So no excuses for me not to be ready. I never thought in my wildest dreams I would be at Disney with Tyrone. How's that for a whacked out vision?!

    ReplyDelete

Awwww, you cared enough to leave a comment! Thank you so much for making my day :-D