Tuesday, March 1, 2011

10 Things in March

March.  What a wonderful time of year!  St. Patrick's Day, Spring Break, return to Daylight Standard Time -there is just so much to look forward to.

But it means that it is time for me to come up with another list of things to do in March.  I think that this time I'm going to make the goals a little more fun and less practical.  One might even call them "Pamper Missions"....

  1. Eat lunch at Croissant du Jour
  2. Test Nigella Lawson's Banoffee cheesecake recipe
  3. Buy an unlined journal
  4. Do a lab from Collage Lab
  5. Hang the Eiffel Tower print (purchased 2 years ago) in MBR
  6. Register for Disney Half-Marathon
  7. Register for Des Moines Half-Marathon
  8. Buy daffodils/other spring flowers for our table
  9. Celebrate the Spring Equinox
  10. Take the first long walk of the season
Dreams



Buy This Allposters.com

1 comment:

  1. Go C-Joy! You can twist my arm to go to Croissant du Jour and I will reluctantly try some cheesecake. You know how hard it is for me to eat sweets (she says dripping with sarcasm).

    ReplyDelete

Awwww, you cared enough to leave a comment! Thank you so much for making my day :-D