Saturday, April 2, 2011

10 Things in April

I nearly forgot to come up with a list for this month!  For some reason it did not register in my brain that it was a NEW month starting, so time to make some NEW plans.  I'm quite proud of the number of things I was able to cross off my list for last month, BTW  :)

  1. Finish reading at least 1 of the professional titles I have for school.
  2. Sign up for the Photo Silly workshop
  3. Embroider at least 1 image from my new Sublime Stitching collection
  4. Plan school garden
  5. Buy fresh flowers each week
  6. Play outside w/DD every day
  7. Order seeds/plants for garden
  8. Get patio table and chairs out
  9. Find enough stuff to donate to fill 4 boxes
  10. Make a batch of ice cream
What's on your agenda this month?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Awwww, you cared enough to leave a comment! Thank you so much for making my day :-D