Saturday, April 23, 2011

Blah

Is there an award for Most Inconsistent Blogger?  I'm sure I would be nominated!  I am in awe of those of you who post regularly.  You feed my reading obession, don'tcha know? I just haven't been able to summon the mental energy to put any words on the screen.

I've got it -I'll blame the weather!  It has been gloomy and rainy for nearly two weeks now and it has seriously affected my mood.  I know, I know -April showers bring May flowers.  Maybe April shouldn't have given us 80 degree weekends before pulling this "cold-wet-gray" stunt.  Just sayin.

Anyhoo, I've been here.  Dreaming of summer vacation. Not blogging. Stuff.  Taking Turtle to swimming lessons.  Failing to do much of my April to-do list.  We haven't even decorated any eggs yet! 

But after two weeks of blah, there is a glimmer of hope.  The day is starting out sunny.  We are heading out soon to buy some white eggs for coloring.  Later I plan on taking Turtle to The Dreaming Bear for their Bunny Hop event & maybe play in their studio a bit.  The last set of school conferences has been done & delivered and there is now just ***ONE***  month of school left.

Yes, I'm feeling sunnier inside already!


Easter Bunnies and Eggs Amid Birch Trees




1 comment:

  1. I know...I feel like it should be winter again. I am anxious for it to get warm so I can work outside!

    ReplyDelete

Awwww, you cared enough to leave a comment! Thank you so much for making my day :-D