Friday, August 10, 2012

Rebalancing Act

Copyright (c) 123RF Stock Photos

I had a hunch that I would see an increase in symptoms once I started back to work. I was not prepared for how quickly and how forcefully the symptoms would flare. OK, I get it Fibro! You are still here, waiting for me. I have already lost a day due to pain. Time to rebalance, readjust, refocus, so I don't lose any more time.
 
I've been off my meds for awhile, so I'm starting up again. I should have started a couple weeks ago- the beginning of the school year is NOT a good time to feel groggy. Not only will I be groggy while I readjust to the meds, it will take some time for the medicine to get into my system to help control the pain.  Oops.

On the bright side, I think I may have figured out how to continue on with my Personal Trainer after the start of the school year, and it doesn't involve being at the gym at 5:30 in the morning! What a huge relief. I have also made a plan with DH so I can go to the gym before school most mornings. If I don't go when I get the chance in the morning, the deal will be off. I know from past experience that going after school is not going to happen -there just isn't enough energy left by the end of the day. Keep your fingers crossed & send me a good thought (or two) that I can get my groggy bottom to the gym in the mornings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awwww, you cared enough to leave a comment! Thank you so much for making my day :-D