Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Random Thoughts

*Have you ever had days when even though no one is home, every single plate, spoon, and glass gets used?

*How many licks does it really take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

*If  2 political candidates can raise $2 billion to run campaigns, why do schools have to keep cutting budgets?

*Someday, I would like to take a tropical vacation. Those of you who know me and my aversion to being in the sun and wearing swimsuits in public may find this shocking.

*I want to develop a line of tea specifically designed for reading the leaves. I will call it CertainTea.

Copyright (c) <a href='http://www.123rf.com'>123RF Stock Photos</a>

BTW, how does the post look? I'm reduced to using a Blogger App which limits my ability to put pictures where I want them to be. I also can't preview the page so I have no idea what this post looks like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awwww, you cared enough to leave a comment! Thank you so much for making my day :-D