Thursday, January 3, 2013

My 2013 One Little Word is......

I'm not a resolutions kind of girl. I do like to plan and have goals, but resolutions just don't work for me.  Instead of writing out a list of things I want to accomplish, I think I will try creating a word that will guide my actions during the next 12 months.

Except, what I chose isn't really a word. It's a phrase.

Are you ready for it?

My 2013 One Little Word is......Big Girl Pants!

This year, I want to stop making excuses and just do what needs to be done (including going to the gym regularly in order to wear smaller girl pants. Irony.)

I suppose I could have gone with "Just Do It", but Nike already claimed that one.  Besides, Big Girl Pants is much funnier, which is very me.

I've already put the phrase to use already! Instead of leaving a few dirty dishes in the sink, I went ahead and washed them even though I was completely exhausted. Waking up to an empty sink is very good for the soul!

Do you do resolutions?

BTW, this post is brought to you image-free because Blogger has decided that it cannot read any of the photos I am trying to add.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good plan. Does this mean that we will have to go ahead and finish a whole bottle of wine even when we don't feel like it?

    ReplyDelete

Awwww, you cared enough to leave a comment! Thank you so much for making my day :-D