Monday, October 18, 2010

13.1

13.1 miles in 3 hours 47 minutes.

My goal was 4 hours.

I haven't looked at my times yet, but I must have really kicked things up a notch at some point.  I wonder at what mile it was & how did I do it?  I'm thinking my speed had something to do with the horrible blisters I grew.

The day couldn't have been more beautiful. Sunny, cool, very little breeze. 

Training to walk a half marathon wouldn't be so hard if I could walk faster.  Then I could do a long walk without giving up half of a precious day off from work.

Perhaps next year..............................................



For more grisly details, check out ms. caboo's half-marathon recap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awwww, you cared enough to leave a comment! Thank you so much for making my day :-D